Abby Larson is the founder of Style Me Pretty, the largest and most popular wedding blog on the net. She and Braedon have a conversation about photography and interactions with blogs.
Abby talks about what she looks for in a good submission, and things photographers should keep in mind while they're shooting.
Things covered in this conversation:
- being unique as a photographer
- how to shoot with the consideration of getting featured
- leaving breathing room or white space in your images
- what separates a good submission from a bad one
- going the extra mile in order to be feature able